Question: How do I transfer the bookmarks from WebQuick to URL Manager Pro (UMP)?
Now choose Import Bookmarks from the File Menu in UMP and select the just created HTML file.
- 1. Pull down the Web Quick menu to Preferences.
- 2. Preferences dialog box opens.
- 3. Use the Save Topics button.
- 4. This creates a HTML document that UMP can import.
WebQuick Export In Detail
Download URL Manager Pro 2.5.1
- 1. Do not try to open any of the files in theWeb Quick Preferences folder.
Do pull down the menu from the red Web Quick icon in the menu bar. Do not
select the first word Preferences near the top of the list, as this opens
a Help page. And do not get off the menu into the recent sites or topics
hierarchies. Go straight down to Preferences is at the very bottom of the
menu. In my case, there were so many site servers stored under this first
menu, that it took a lot of scrolling to realize that Preferences was at
- 2. The Preference dialog box does not have the word export, but does have
two buttons, one saying Save Topics and the other saying Save Sites.
- 3. Don't save Sites, as those are servers. Do save Topics, as those are
the folders where the URLs are.
- 4. Saving Topics creates a HTML document wherever you want to save it ( I
used Desktop). UMP then imports the topic folders and the web pages in
them, into a new window. (Choose Import Bookmarks from the File Menu in UMP.)
[URL Manager Pro Home Page]